Tuesday 25 August 2009

Johnnie Walker Championship

Another top 20 finish for Zanotti last week and again another Sunday where he played par golf when I was looking forward to a move into the top 5! The bookies have him at 66/1 this week, although tempting, I am also tempted to go back to a couple of players that I have backed throughout the year who I hope will have a good week this week. Alexander Noren had a good week in Holland so I will opt for the Swede this week and hopefully he can claim his maiden title. Thomas Aiken I said would win this year, he has been up & down but at 50/1 this week, I can't ignore him. My old favourite, Michael Campbell tees it up in his ancestral home, he does play well on this course and despite having an awful time of it this year, odds of 225/1 are not to be dismissed so its a small investment on Cambo this week - he is persevering and is very confident within himself on clicking one of these weeks, hope he does, and I may as well be on him at 225/1 and not 33/1 when he hits form again.

Bank Balance after KLM Open (YTD) + 185.69

Johnnie Walker Championship Selections:

2 units e/w A.Noren @ 40/1
2 units e/w T. Aiken @ 45/1
1 unit e/w M. Campbell @ 225/1

No comments:

Post a Comment