Thursday 10 September 2009

Mercedes Championship

A hard lesson learned last week, when inexplicably I dropped my men Alexander Noren & Thomas Aiken for the European Masters. Both played very well, with Noren going onto win at 80/1 !! As I have said throughout the year, both players would do the honours this year so first reaction is to include the South African this week. Hopefully Noren will kick on now and rise through the Order of Merit but I will give him a break this week from his efforts of last week. That means to apply the "keep the faith" principle I will again back Alvaro Quiros, Thomas Aiken and a small wager on Michael Campbell who had 3 decent rounds last week and is back on a course that he loves this week, 150/1 is too tempting to pass up on.

Mercedes Championship Selections:

2 units e/w A.Quiros @ 50/1
2 units e/w T. Aiken @ 100/1
1 unit e/w M. Campbell @ 150/1

No comments:

Post a Comment