Tuesday 6 February 2024

Phoenix Open 2024 - TPC Scottsdale, Phoenix Arizona

 It's now 176 selections since the last winner (Lucas Herbert @ ISPS Handa Championship) for the blog and the last 2 weeks have summed it up really! It's getting to be quite frustrating. I was delighted the final round was cancelled at Pebble as all 3 players played themselves out of it on Saturday....yet again ! Connor Syme went in reverse Saturday also when seemingly playing well...and to make matters worse, Frittelli was on the shortlist. So was Clark !

I looked at win only and TOP-10/TOP-20 a few years ago and it's now back on the agenda if I should go this way again, but I got the staking plan totally wrong the last time. Will keep as it is now until end of February before deciding if I will change approach.

I'll soldier on so....


Selections



 3 pts e/w Justin Thomas @ 10/1 - 8 places
1.5 pts e/w Hideki Matsuyama @ 33/1 - 8 places
1.5 pts e/w Rickie Fowler @ 55/1 - 8 places
1 pt e/w Taylor Montgomery @ 100/1 - 8 places

No comments:

Post a Comment