Sunday 20 October 2024

Genesis Championship 2024 - Jack Nicklaus GC, Incheon, South Korea

I really don't know anymore! Julien Guerrier goes in just 2 weeks after I backed him. And Jordan Smith places having decided he's not a winner. I don't mind Smith placing as the return won't pay in the long term but to see the Frenchman win just about sums up my golf betting these days. All week I thought Veerman was going to go close and definitely place but in true Sunday fashion for me of late, he decided with 9 holes to play he may as well throw in a couple of doubles! No return in Andalucia despite all 3 players finishing TOP-20

In Las Vegas it was more or less the same in a weather affected event. I thought Hadwin was overpriced but he played like a player who should have been priced even higher so I may have missed some news on his status before the off but have no idea. Xiong and Sigg decided to join Berger in doing nothing Sunday to complete a weekend to forget!

Just the one selection in Korea and I'm backing a 22yr old local Yubin Yang @ 55/1 - 8 places. A recent winner (Busan Open), his strong driving will be an asset on a Jack Nicklaus design and think he's worth a go on home soil

Selection

2.5 pts e/w Yubin Jang @55/1 - 8 places

No comments:

Post a Comment