Wednesday 18 November 2009

Dubai World Championship

The top 60 descend in Dubai this week and there will be much excitement as to who will emerge European No. 1 come Sunday night. Of the 4 contenders, I really fancy Ross Fisher to give it a good run and at 20/1 to win this week I am feeling confident of a return. Martin Kaymer should also go well but I am opting for Fisher as I believe he will handle the pressure better than the man from Dusseldorf. The danger men who could strike are Soren Hansen, Ian Poulter and Oliver Wilson, the young Englishman has been so close so many times it would not surprise me if he broke his duck this week. Alexander Noren though has been playing very well and he just might add to his European Masters Title and with 50/1 on offer, I will keep the faith with the Swede. For a small outside interest, despite poor form, I have to keep faith also with Thomas Aiken- he will either be out the back of the field or he can challenge- he is such a great player he is due a good week and having had a few weeks off now he could be recharged for this one.

Bank Balance after Hong Kong Open (YTD) + 85.93

2.5 units e/w R.Fisher @ 20/1
2 units e/w A.Noren @ 50/1
.5 units e/w T.Aiken @ 200/1

No comments:

Post a Comment