Wednesday 21 April 2010

Zurich Classic of New Orleans

As the bad run continues, (Noren tied 8th with a pile of others last week) and Karlsson decided to drop 3 shots on his last 2 holes at Hilton Head, the frustration has led me to take the decision that I wont be betting on European Tour events in Asia anymore- the fields are usually of unknown quality (although this week there is a strong line-up and the temptation to back Kim @ 11/1 is strong) and I have no luck in them. The next few weeks sees the tour back in Europe with some good events in store so I will revert back to Europe next week.

So for this week its just 2 selection @ .5 pts e/w on Bubba Watson @ 40/1 and Graham Delaet @ 100/1, the latter I know nothing about really only that the Canadian is one to watch out for and has been hitting form lately.

New Orleans Classic selection:

.5 pts e/w B. Watson @ 40/1
.5 pts e/w G.Delaet @ 100/1

No comments:

Post a Comment