Tuesday 31 May 2022

European Open 2022 - Green Eagle GC, Hamburg, Germany

 Unfortunately I've run out of any spare time for a proper post for this week's events and a reflection piece on the past two weeks where I am all too aware of the extraordinary luck that has come my way, first with JT somehow winning the PGA Championship and then quite unbelievably Victor Perez denying Ryan Fox in The Netherlands. We take the profit and move on and wait for the inevitable correction to occur down the line!

 Pretty much the same approach for this week in Germany as it was last week and that said I was tempted to go back in again on Victor Perez @ 40s but I've settled on 3 selections as per below, with a strong view on the Spaniard to go very well


Selections


1 pt e/w N. Hojgaard @ 50/1 - 7 places
2.5 pts e/w A. Arnaus @ 30/1 - 5 places
1 pt e/w Y. Paul @ 66/1 - 8 places

No comments:

Post a Comment