Wednesday 28 September 2022

Alfred Dunhill Links & Sandersons Farm 2022

 Not much confidence in Scotland this week after hitting the post & crossbars the past couple of weeks and with the DP Tour events going through a "phase" it's hard to be motivated to find the value, nevermind tune in and listen to the contact narrative about LIV golf and Ryder Cup points....its becoming incessantly boring!

I've run through the form book, the course form as well as the prices and despite this event being good to me in the past, it's just one for a bet f or me as I can't get away from one of the market leaders prevailing.


I put up Guido Migliozzi at Wentworth just two weeks before he went in at Le Golf National last week having said of he and his compatriot, Francesco Molinari that " ...... the italian duo tend to perform when in good company" but didn't follow up with him despite advising that "I'm hoping that I can catch a player or two who I've backed recently that just might & should show up". On that basis I should really be onboard with Ewen Ferguson here @ 80/1 - 7 places and he carries the hopes for the week.

On the PGA Tour, Sam Burns defends but even though he's a shockingly priced jolly in the market I can't see him being ready to go after the exploits experienced last week. This could be the week for Sahith Theegala though but I'm overly keen on Russell Henley at a fair price of 25/1 

I'll take a chance on my final shortlist below


My ShortlistBet365 odds (less places)Best OddsBest ExchangeMy OddsValue (Y/N)SG:T2GSG:APR
Russell Henley26263126NO8-
Luke List718183    67    YES68
Stephan Jaeger918110867YES10490
Ben Martin226251510251NO-52
Max McGreevy501401725251YES162122


Selections

A.Dunhill Links Championship

1 pt e/w E. Ferguson @ 80/1 - 7 places

Sandersons Farm Championship


2 pts e/w R. Henley @ 25/1 - 8 places
1 pt e/w L/ List @ 66/1 - 8 places
1 pt e/w S. Jaeger @80/1 - 8 places
0.5 pt e/w B. Martin @ 200/1 - 8 places
0.5 pt e/w M. McGreevy @ 500/1 - 8 places

No comments:

Post a Comment