Tuesday 26 January 2010

Qatar Masters

Thomas Aiken opened well last week in Dubai but again a poor weekend saw him drop right down the placings and to be honest the patience is starting to wane. And so it is I will look at my pool of players for this week. That means Ross Fisher at 28/1, great odds -I simply can't pass up. I will also go with Alex Noren at 50s again great odds for a man I believe will be very consistent this year.
I've missed the boat already this year, I really did fancy Kaymer last week but was put off by the 14/1 on offer and of course Shane Lowry placed at 175/1 (1/4 odds) not to mention Rhys Davies

Again my pool of players to consider this year are:

Thomas Aiken
Martin Kaymer
Ross Fisher
Lee Westwood
Padraig Harrington
Alexander Noren
Rhys Davies
Shane Lowry

Bank Balance after Abu Dhabi +63.43

Qatar Masters Selections:

1 unit e/w R.Fisher @ 28/1 (Paddy Power)
1 unit e/w A.Noren @ 50/1 (William Hill)

No comments:

Post a Comment