Wednesday 26 October 2022

  


This is an event I do not want to get too involved in as I couldn't complete a tissue at all for it falling way short of forming a proper "book" for me. Some of the players at 20/1 - 40/1 range really are poor value and even taking into account the strength of the field, they are players that I'm not going to consider. Some but not all, Shelton @ 40/1 , Hubbard (and I've backed him a few times already) @ 22/1, Rodgers @ 28/1, Wu & Sigg @ 40 - 45/1 are crazy low prices but the market leader Denny McCarthy has to be a lay @ 16s !! Even the 25.00 on the exchange is low. Imade Seamus Power favourite @ 25/1

Given I couldn't complete a tissue and therefore derive a shortlist, Max gets backed again (I hope the wind doesn't get up) @ 250/1 - 8 places and I had been drawn to possibly taking Russell Knox @ 30/1 - 8 places. In the end, it's just my personal interest in Max and he's added to the blog P&L for this weeks poor quality PGA event


Selection

1 pt e/w M. McGreevy @ 250/1 - 8 places

No comments:

Post a Comment