Wednesday 1 March 2023

Puerto Rico 2023 - Grand Reserve GC, Puerto Rico

 Its Wednesday, 17:00 here in Dublin so that indicates as I write this post that I only have time for the selections.

Max McGreevy has been woeful of late but I'm always interested in these lower fields and thanks to recent form his price is OK @ 100/1 - 7 places. Not sure its real value but its a bet I want to take given the name

Brice Garnett has form here - He's worth a stab @ 33/1 - 7 places

Erik Barnes has been ultra consistent in the KFT level and this field is no better being a PGA event - 28/1 is the max I'd be willing to have an interest but found it hard to leave him out


Selections & Staking Plan


1 pt e/w E. Barnes @ 28/1 - 7 places
1 pt e/w B. Garnett @ 33/1 - 7 places
1 pt e/w M. McGreevy @ 100/1 - 7 places

No comments:

Post a Comment