Wednesday 25 November 2020

Alfred Dunhill Championship 2020 - Leopard Creek, South Africa

 Apologies once again, but have run out of time for a preview this week. That said having re-read last week's, perhaps its better that I don't rush them going forward as even I struggled to enjoy reading it, it was that badly written! Anyway, I have had a look at a number of potential players for this week's event at Leopard Creek, which is such a stunning course, and I'm not altogether convinced the outright market leader should be the price he is so hopefully someone further down the list can take this one out and we can get onboard. I like Brandon Stone for sure, but he's too short for me this week, indeed I had him nearer the 18-20/1 price range.

I think the following players have a chance of winning this week and have backed them accordingly. I had considered Richard Bland here also in both the outright & TOP20 markets but wanted to leave it at a maximum of 10u risk for the event


Selections

1 pt e/w M. Schwab @ 33/1 - 8 places
1 pt e/w L. Canter @ 33/1 - 8 places
1 pt e/w G. Higgo @ 33/1 - 8 places
1 pt e/w J. Campillo @ 40/1 - 7 places
1 pt e/w W. Besseling @ 59/1 - 7 places




No comments:

Post a Comment