Tuesday 16 March 2021

Magical Kenya Open 2021 - Karen GC, Nairobi

 The first of back to back events in Kenya this week takes place at Karen GC, Nairobi. 


Despite backing Aaron Rai to no avail in the Middle East, I have to go back again given his close links to Kenya. I'm a little surprised with his price too, holding a bit this week too so he's an auto bet here for me @ 25/1 - 7 places

I was tempted to include Romain Langasque also at the same price but instead I'll opt for Scott Vincent @ 66/1 - 7 places. The Zimbabwean is still in decent form having finished 17th & 6th at The Alfred Dunhill and the South African Open last January; the rust is a concern but he should outplay his odds this week.


Selections

2.5 pts e/w A. Rai @ 25/1 - 7 places
1 pt e/w S. Vincent @ 66/1 - 7 places

No comments:

Post a Comment